|Questions||Please contact us in writing at: |
Wells Fargo Insurance
10 South Wacker Drive, Suite 1700
Chicago, IL 60606
|Who is providing this notice?||Wells Fargo Insurance Services USA, Inc., and Safehold Special Risk, Inc., dba Safehold Special Risk & Insurance Services, Inc. in California|
|How does Wells Fargo Insurance protect my personal information?||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards such as virus detection, firewalls and other software designed to protect access to customer data. To learn more please visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/privacy_security. |
|How does Wells Fargo Insurance collect my personal information?||We collect your personal information, for example, when you:|
We may also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- Apply for insurance or pay insurance premiums
- File an insurance claim
- Provide employment information or give us your contact information
|Why can't I limit all sharing?||Federal law gives you the right to limit only: |
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes — information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
|Affiliates||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. |
- Wells Fargo Insurance does not share with affiliates, so they can market to you.
|Nonaffiliates||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. |
- Wells Fargo Insurance does not share with nonaffiliates, so they can market to you.
|Joint marketing||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial and non-financial companies that together market financial and non-financial products or services to you. |
- Wells Fargo Insurance does not jointly market.
|Other important information|
|Important notice about Credit Reporting||We may report information about your account(s) to credit bureaus and/or consumer reporting agencies. |